Exactly what are video games: their versions, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, scores, information and even more
A video game is recognized as a critically specialised computer program or an electronic equipment that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms for your personal prepare of “video game” are the terms “electronic game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Around the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface by means of which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a unique time, place of action, external attributes for the game with dishonored mrantifun.
Generally, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse tactic can also be observed when, based on sure video games, full -length films are made. Over the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or clonehookv2.
Genres of video games
One together using the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of a specific video game towards the following categories:
- education games “they are based into the need to perform sure actions aimed at coaching a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in investigation while using the situation and make unobvious decisions; something a great deal more than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , just like a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- electronic simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other products and the like;
- motion “from English. Action – motion; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation through the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions from the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all forms of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to far far more than one genre, for example, action and tactic that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends close to the gaming industry of recent years are a bias to mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on console commands dragon age origins.
Classification of video games
Video games can be classified on other grounds. The most usually represented below.
Depending in regards to the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which special prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile products.
Based all around the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “just one player”
- Multipoling “two or even further players”.
The presence/absence of network variations – an auxiliary criterion for the classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by making use of the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending referring to the items used, video games need to be “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, tends to be two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their particular person varieties are designed for other living creatures, for example, krieg op8 build. These are distinct courses or products that make the pet monitor the image inside of on the mouse towards the screen or otherwise show activity.